Co-Motion Cycles' Deschutes touring bike represents true American hand-built quality at a price level that competes with the imported models from other brands. Uncompromising Co-Motion craftsmanship and design, very well thought out specifications from stem to stern. Wouldn’t you rather have a handmade, Oregon made bike?
- Optimised for 700c wheels and 37mm tires
- Hand built with double-butted cro-moly tubing
- Steel uni-crown touring fork
- Proven Co-Motion touring geometry
- Rack/ fender mounts and three bottle mounts
- Mechanical disc brakes and hand-built touring wheels
- Wide range 2x11 speed touring gears
- New color for 2019: Ivy Green Mica
*Making the Deschutes competitive low price possible means custom sizing and other options are not available.
** The Deschutes is offered as a complete bicycle only. Frameset not available separately.
View spec, geometry and colour options here.
Complete Bike $4999
Get in touch with us to talk about the Co-Motion Deschutes