Reliable, strong and stable enough to handle any epic self-supported expedition you can dream of.
The perfect answer for those who would rather not touch a chain or derailleur and want the incredible reliability of Rohloff’s amazing Speedhub. Well equipped to travel the globe.
- 700c wheels with rack and fender mounts standard
- Reynolds 631 air-hardened, zonally butted steel tandem tubing / new lateral-less design for 2015
- Dual disc brakes and Co-Motion machined 14-speed shifter
- Hand built Velocity Dyad/DT Swiss & Rohloff wheels
- Dual Gates Carbon Drive belts
Complete Tandem $12499
Co-Pilot Option (S&S Couplers) add $3200
Get in touch with us to talk about the Co-Motion Equator