Salsa Cutthroat specific frame bag
$329.90 incl GST
or 6 weekly interest free payments of $54.98 with Laybuy
Please contact us to check on availability and to order the Cutthroat Frame bag
Whether you’re on a weekend gravel bender or trying to set a record breaking time on the CDTR, a frame bag is a key piece of gear. This full feature, ultra light, race worthy bag is designed specifically for the geometry of the adventure ready Salsa Cutthroat. Dyneema® composite material provides maximum strength and durability while shaving ounces from traditional X-pac constructed frame bags. Utilizing your frame’s existing braze-ons, this bolt-on bag is built to employ total use of the frame’s capacity. You have many miles ahead of you, focus on your ride, not your frame bag.
Cutthroat Frame bag Features
- Bolt-on design reduces frame abrasion from velcro while keeping a clean look.
- Bolt-on flap covers to prevent bag contents from impacting the bolts and reduce noise while riding.
- Zipstretch™ construction combining waterproof woven panels with beefy, water-resistant zippers fitted with corrosion proof sliders for proven durability
- Exit port in main compartment zipper garage for hydration tube or battery wire
- Zippered left side pocket.
- Vertical divider splits the main bag while keeping the sides from bulging to prevent crank arm interference.
- Adjustable top tube velcro allows for adjustment when using a top tube bag.
- Constructed using Dyneema® , the world’s strongest fiber.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
These frame bags are manufactured and distributed by Revelate Designs and have no affiliation with Salsa Cycles. Salsa Cycles is a trademark of Quality Bicycle Products.
Weight: SM 240g; MD 275g; LG 305g; XL 325g
Volume: SM 3.5L; MD 4.5L; LG 5L, XL 6L
Materials: Dyneema® composite 3oz hybrid; VX21 RevX-PAC; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon