The Cascadia is our classic steel touring bike, smooth and comfortable with excellent load handling and predictability mile after mile.
The Cascadia is a classic self-contained touring bike with excellent load handling and lots of modern features. If we didn’t make the Americano, which is designed to take as big a load as you can stand to pedal on extended trans-continental trips, we’d say this is the world’s best road touring bike.
- Optimized for 700c wheels and 35mm tyres
- Light and Tough exclusive Reynolds 725 tubing
- Steel unicrown touring fork
- Proven Co-Motion touring geometry
- Rack/ fender mounts and three bottle mounts
- Mechanical disc brakes and hand-built touring wheels
Complete Bike Elite Ultegra $7499
Co-Pilot Option (S&S Couplers) add $1650