Introducing the Musguard Handlebar Harness!
A new take on the popular way of attaching bikepacking gear to the handlebars follows the lighter, simpler, more efficient, and improved function principles.
The main advantage is the innovative one-strap design. A single piece of heavy duty nylon webbing intertwined around the stem and the handlebars ensures that your bags stay firmly in place held tightly against the handlebars no matter how rough the terrain gets.
- Weighing only 148 g, this harness is among the lightest on the market.
- Direct bag-to-handlebar connection for a secure and stable fit.
- Simple one-strap design secures all content with just one pull.
- Strong and durable G-hook with a cam keeps the webbing securely locked and prevents loosening due to vibration.
- Takes advantage of the stem to pull contents away from the head tube rather than relying on it for stability.
- Rolls up easily when not in use, so you can leave it on your bike without it getting in the way of your ride.