Lightweight drybag for use with the Pronghorn handlebar system, harness, or on it's own!
Sold separately so you can use your Pronghorn for any size adventure. The Pronghorn holster is not available separately.
The latest Pronghorn update can be found in the drybag. The design is now double-ended, allowing for easier access to the contents of your bag! Made from Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE this waterproof bag comes in two sizes to fit every kind of adventure. Please note that in order to retain full waterproof functionality you’ll need to roll the ends of the drybag at least three times.
- Drybag built from Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE
- Lightweight, durable, and waterproof
- More durable and abrasion resistant than other leading lightweight fabrics
- Sewn with taped seams for waterproofness
- Built for use with Pronghorn handlebar system but also works well with the Harness and other modular handlebar systems
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
The rule of thumb is to keep a lighter load on your handlebars for better handling. The small / medium are best for ultra races in warm climates and multi-day singletrack trips. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. The small is for a dialed ultralight kit and racing. The medium is the most versatile size.
Dimensions (HxWxL) of a closed bag with 4 rolls at closure:
- Small - 11.5 x 14 x 41.9 cm
- Medium - 16.5 x 17.8 x 48.3 cm
Weight: SM 74g; MD 93.5g
Volume: Small - 7.5L; Medium - 11L
Materials: Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE
It is recommended to check tyre clearance prior to use, especially on bikes with front suspension forks. Bag contact with a tyre can ruin your day. Tyre damage to the bag is not covered by warranty.
This bag is for carrying soft, pliable objects. Sufficiently pad any hard edge objects like cookware to prevent premature wear.