Revelate Designs Sweetroll
100% Waterproof handlebar bag with dual roll down sides
The Sweetroll is our stand alone 100% waterproof bikepacking handlebar bag. It’s highly versatile: dual sided roll down closures allow for a wide range of load carrying and the modular front system integrates with the Egress pocket for more storage. Sweetrolls are built with Radio Frequency welded seams
- Waterproof RF welded construction.
- Adjustable stacking spacers offset the Sweetroll from the handlebar and prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion - An original Revelate Designs innovation.
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features two rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for an Egress Pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mounting area and provides structure when packing and unpacking.
- Thick EVA foam spacer block at the head tube prevents abrasion and bag wear against bike frame.
The rule of thumb is to downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The 11L is best for singletrack, while the 15L is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with.
11L - 16cm (6.25") diameter x 56cm max width.
14L - 17.8cm (7") diameter x 56cm max width.
Due to it's air tight construction, for best packing - compress your load like you would a drybag. Sweetroll's do not feature transverse external compression straps since you cannot compress air once the bag is closed.
Drop bars? Choose the larger size for larger carrying space in a limited width. Please read this Revelate Designs blog post for more info.
Jones loop bars? The Sweetroll has additional dedicated attachment points for 4 point mounting on Jones loop bars. Please read this Revelate Designs blog post.
Weight: Weights are complete with front flap: 11L - 439g; 15L - 468.
Materials: Dual coated 210 denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon; 420 Denier Dual Coated TPU.
It is recommended to check tyre clearance prior to use, especially on bikes with front suspension forks. Bag contact with a tyre can ruin your day. Tyre damage to the bag is not covered by warranty.
This bag is for carrying soft, pliable objects. Sufficiently pad any hard edge objects like cookware to prevent premature wear.