The Sweetroll is our stand alone 100% waterproof bikepacking handlebar bag. It’s highly versatile: dual sided roll down closures allow for a wide range of load carrying and the modular front system lets you add one of our pockets for more storage. Sweetrolls are built with Radio Frequency welded seams
- Radio Frequency welded waterproof seams.
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion.
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking.
- Foam spacer block at head tube prevent abrasion and bag wear against bike frame.
The rule of thumb is to downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small & medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. Medium is the most versatile size.
Small - 10L volume, 14cm (5.5") diameter x 57.5cm max width.
Medium - 14L volume, 17.5cm (7") diameter x 55cm max width.
Large - 18L volume, 20cm (8") diameter x 55cm max width.
Due to it's air tight construction, for best packing - compress your load like you would a drybag. Sweetroll's do not feature transverse external compression straps since you cannot compress air once the bag is closed.
Drop bars? Choose the large size for larger carrying space in a limited width. Please read this Revelate Designs blog post for more info.
Jones loop bars? The Sweetroll has additional dedicated attachment points for 4 point mounting on Jones loop bars. Please read this Revelate Designs blog post.
Weight: Weights are complete and without front flap: Small - 355g / 295g; Medium - 375g / 310g; Large - 395g / 335g.
Volume: Small - 10L; Medium - 14L; Large - 18L.
Materials: 200 denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon; VX 50 X-pac.