Salsa Bend Deluxe Handlebar
17 and 23 Degree Sweep Handlebars
Looking for a different take on a traditional mountain bike handlebar? Salsa Bend Bars, available with either a 17 or 23° sweep, offer a more natural hand position without affecting reach or requiring the need to change your stem length. The Bend Bar swoops forward, then sweeps back to create an angled perch that’s easy to hang on to. They’re tough, strong and durable, and great for long days bikepacking, touring, or shredding singletrack.
- Available in both 17 or 23° sweep for a more natural hand position
- Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length
- 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference
- Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down
- 31.8mm clamp
- Graduated ends for easy trimming
- Bead-blast black finish
- 90mm non-tapered center section for accessory mounts
- Weight: 17° 740mm = 297g, 23° = 309g
What Bars is a very useful website that will help you visualise different forward and backwsweeps, allowing you to compare an ever increasing number of different handlebars as an overlay.