The Speedster is the standard for what a touring tandem should be.
Introduced in 1991, the Speedster has seen a lot of changes, but always kept its popularity. Take an extended tour, enter your favorite century ride or just head for the hills.
- Improved tire/fender clearance for touring
- 700c wheels with rack and fender mounts standard
- Reynolds 631 air-hardened, zonally butted steel tandem tubing / new lateral-less design for 2015
- Dual disc brakes and Shimano Ultegra Kit
- Hand built Velocity Dyad/DT Swiss 540 wheels
Complete Tandem $9499
Co-Pilot Option (S&S Couplers) add $3200
Get in touch with us to talk about the Co-Motion Speedster