The Rifter is a full frame bag ready for any adventure you throw at it. Made for modern bike geometry and with an optimized fit for carbon and long reach bikes, the four sizes fit tons of frames. A full length left side pocket provides extra space for items you want to be able to reach quickly. The main compartment features a vertical divider and an internal mesh pocket. A flared front provides additional volume and beefy zippers with stretch panels mean you can pack the Rifter full to the brim. Plus, it’s built with 100% recycled content fabrics.
- Optimised fit for carbon and long reach bikes
- Zipstretch ™ construction - Pairs a bomber, wetsuit style molded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels that reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- Industry leading #10 molded tooth zippers with urethane coated tape are basically impervious to dirt and grit that destroy more commonly used water resistant coil zippers
- Constructed using RVX30 with a woven backer - a 100% post-consumer recycled polyester face fabric, all domestically sourced here in the USA. The fabric is also certified climate neutral.
- Full length left side pocket
- Vertical divider and internal mesh pocket
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Adjustable strap daisy chain strap positioning
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
- Built with 100% recycled content fabrics
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Four sizes fit tons of frames
Take a look at the Rifter review on Bikepacking.com
Weight: SM: 254g, MD: 301g, LG: 325g, XL: 347g
Volume: SM: 3.7L, MD: 4.4L, LG: 5.7L, XL: 7.1L
Printable A4 full size sizing chart pattern - PDF, all sizes. Please print on A4 paper at 100%, no scaling and check the 5cm test square printed on page A.
Please check sizing chart for detailed dimensions and compare to measurements taken from your frame.