The Ranger is a workhorse of a frame bag. Designed to make use of the full triangle, the Ranger fits a huge range of standard mountain bike geometries. Rangers are richly featured bags that offer cost and time savings over custom-made bags.
Named Best in Bikepacking in Bikepacking.com's Gear of the Year Awards.
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material.
- Zipstretch™ construction pairs a bomber, wetsuit style moulded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels above and below the zipper that significantly reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- Industry leading #10 moulded tooth zippers with urethane coated tape are basically impervious to dirt and grit that destroy more commonly used water resistant coil zippers.
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or battery wire
- Bags feature one main compartment with vertical divider
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
Weight: SM: 340g, MD: 369g, LG: 425g, XL: 482g
Volume: SM: 6L, MD: 7.3L, LG: 8.6L, XL: 10L
Materials: VX21 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.
Printable A4 full size sizing chart pattern - PDF, all sizes. Please print on A4 paper at 100%, no scaling and check the 2cm test square printed on page 1.
Please check sizing chart for detailed dimensions and compare to measurements taken from your frame.