* Please note the Beacon 2 is in extremely limited supply globally. Inventory is limited and there may be gaps in supply through to early 2024. We have shipments arriving regularly however most units are pre-sold prior to arriving. Sinewave are working hard to bring the lead-time down over the coming months.
Sinewave Beacon 2 dynamo headlight!
Updated Beacon 2 with revised electronics for improved low speed performance.
Read the Bikepacking.com Beacon 2 review Read the Bike Rumor Beacon 2 review
Beacon 2 Headlight FAQ
Beacon 2 Headlight Instructions including Installation
Beacon 2 Taillight information
STEADY LIGHT OUTPUT
- Flicker-free light down to 5-6kph.
- Please note, no mount hardware is supplied with the Beacon.
- The 10mm mounting tab is compatible with mounting hardware from B&M, Supernova, Schmidt, etc.
- Take a look at the options here or scroll to the bottom of the page to see related products.
INTEGRATED USB CHARGER
- Charge your phone, GPS, or any other USB device directly from the Beacon; no need for a separate charger.
FLEXIBLE POWER OPTIONS
- An external, off-the-shelf USB battery pack can be connected to maintain bright, flicker-free light even when stopped or riding slowly. Any available dynamo power replaces battery power until reaching a speed when all power is provided by the dynamo and the battery is no longer used.
- Lots of light, suitable for any style of riding.
SYMMETRICAL BEAM PATTERN
- Ideal choice for off-road riding.
SUPERIOR BRIGHTNESS AT LOW AND MEDIUM SPEEDS
- Dynamo power is optimised at low-to-medium speeds, reaching 100 lumens at 8kph, 375 lumens at 13kph, 600 lumens at 16kph, and 750 lumens at 21kph.
LOW BRIGHTNESS MODE
- AA reduced brightness mode for situations where full brightness is not needed, and for easy power sharing between the light and charger.
- A supercapacitor, charged while riding, provides about 5 minutes of standlight when stopped. The standlight can be turned off with the toggle switch.
- A blinking mode is available when using external battery power.
- L x W x H - 58 x 42 x 42mm
- 115g (includes 90cm dynamo wire)
TAIL LIGHT OUTPUT
- A tail light output is available and is controlled by the headlight.
- Taillight compatibility information can be found here.
BETTER COLOR TEMPERATURE
- While still in the "cool white" range, the Beacon generates slightly warmer light than other LED headlights. This results in less glare, less strain on your eyes, and does a better job reproducing natural colors.
- Designed to be used in any conditions. Multiple seals protect against water ingress, electronics are potted in epoxy, and all connectors are gold plated and designed for resistance to the elements.
MADE IN THE USA
- All Sinewave products are made in the USA. The Beacon is the only commercially available dynamo light made in the US.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?